Thursday, July 24, 2008

THE WIZ IS WITH US!


The Wiz is posting---

I am so pleased and delighted and happy and all that good stuff--about making this announcement.

THE WIZARD OF OZ HAS JOINED ME in posting about Elsa Newman and her children. Apparently this man from Australia (Oz--get it?) saw some of my blogs...began reading all he could find about Elsa's case...and lo and behold! He has taken an interest.Word about Elsa and her unjust imprisonment in the U.S. is now traveling the world.
I don't know exactly what this guy has in mind, but it should be interesting: observations from "down under" about the American justice system.

It feels absolutely wonderful to know I am no longer alone in this battle. Someone finally believes me!

More important, someone who has the time and energy to devote to internet posting finally believes Elsa.

The photo above is a picture from his blog site. He tells me that when the time is right, he will let me post his web address in this country, so you can check up on what he has to say about Elsa, about her sons, and about the American justice system that turned so unjust and imprisoned this woman, one among many who are in prison for a crime they did not commit.
He has his site up and running, but wants a bit more on it before he opens it to worldwide scrutiny.

I guess his crystal ball is a little slow some days and he can't get things posted as rapidly as he would like.

No comments: